[Radio-announce] Kick off the new year with ArtFelt! 5PM ET on a device near you

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:07:06 EST 2018

Hello everyone and a very Happy New Year to you!

Did you enjoy your New Year’s Eve and New Year’s day? Whether you chose to spend it quietly or send 2017 out with a bang and, perhaps, welcome 2018 with a hangover, I hope you are in a good place, ready to behold the unfolding of 2018. The music I have planned will outline some of the introspection we may sometimes find ourselves doing. Then, of course, some fun tunes to keep things balanced. All of this rounded out with some sweet smooth jazz that’ll have you kicking back with a soothing beverage of your choice.

Please, tune in and enjoy! I start the show at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Here’s to an amazing New Year! Happy listening and see you there!

--
Jason Castonguay