[Radio-announce] Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 25 PM Eastern today (Fingers crossed)

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Jan 3 10:08:49 EST 2018

Happy, Happy New Year! We made it to 2018!

I think I have a work-around to the tech problems I've been having.

To get the year started off, today's Rick's Picks will feature all the
Country songs that made it into the top 10 during 2017. Coming up at the top
of the hour at 11 Eastern...

Rick's Picks airs Wednesday's on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM
Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to ACB
Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask Alexa to "Tune In ACB
Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

Much happiness and fulfillment in 2018!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern