[Radio-announce] Worship Unlimited returns to ACB Radio Interactive today.

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 3 10:58:38 EST 2018

Hi all.

After a 4 and a half month absence due to the loss of my dad, I am returning to ACB Radio Interactive today with Worship Unlimited. As ever, the show can be heard between 2 and 5 PM eastern, and will contain all kinds of Christian music. This show is never complete without your requests, so please either email them to:
Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,
Or tweet:
@Worshipunltd.
I’m really looking forward to interacting with you all again, and to sharing my love of Christian music.