[Radio-announce] after a brief holiday break TBYT is back on the air

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 12:29:31 EST 2018

Welcome to 2018. It may be a brand new year, but the tunes are still
crankin! Tonight we'll look at some of the new albums that were recently
released and/or soon to be coming out in 2018, we'll take a brief look at
what happened on this day in history, see what's up with tek-talk news, as
well as walk down memory lane with today in music history.   It all starts
tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific. Requests are
always welcome at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Or via skype at smiley-guy218. If you're not already on my contacts list,
you may send a contact request and I will gladly add you. Oh, and Welcome
back Alex! We missed you. ACBRI just wasn't the same without you around.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---