[Radio-announce] Happy Birthday Louis Braille! Main Menu goes hands-on!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Jan 4 20:10:17 EST 2018

In honor of Louis Braille’s birthday this week, Main menu gets our hands and brains around Braille Screen Input for iOS with special guest Allison Hartley. Our listeners asked for it and we’re happy to talk about how to get more comfortable with this awesome tool. Then we talk a little new tech. Let’s celebrate Braille this week and every week on Main Menu!
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.