[Radio-announce] Happy New Year! Let's Party!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:17:55 EST 2018

Greetings everybody!
 Happy New Year!
 As you've seen in the news, it has been bitter cold here in the great
state of Iowa, and so I'm ready to stay inside, where the Tyler
Juranek Studio is tosty warm, and bring you the Knock on Corn show!
The first program of 2018!
 On this week's show, I'll be playing some wonderful country songs to
get you up on your feet, and ready for the weekend! We have some
oldies in there as well, and, maybe a surprise!
 That's right! In the seccond hour, I will have a fantastic surprise
to share with you! But no hints will be given, ok?
 We'll also chat about Christmas and nice gifts that Santa may have
brought for you!
 So what are you waiting for? Come join the fun!
 It all begins in just under an hour on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, head on over to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 and find the listen link! You can also find us on tunein, amazon
echo, and of course, ACB Link!
 Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek