[Radio-announce] A great replay on ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:35:58 EST 2018

Hi there, everyone!

Despite the extremely cold weather we’ve recently experienced here in New England, I’ve been able to keep warm and busy. I hope everyone affected is doing well. Due to some scheduling conflicts, I am unable to do a live show today. I have selected a lovely show from the archives for you to enjoy. For any of you who have missed it, I think you’ll find it informative as well as entertaining. I take you on a journey where I compile a list of contemporary pieces whose origins lie in music from classical composers. So, kick back, relax, and let the music take your mind where it will.

The show starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay