[Radio-announce] Happy Birthday! On this week's Knock on Corn program!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:34:35 EST 2018

Greetings everyone!
It is a very, very, very cold week here in the great state of Iowa,
but rest assured that the Tyler Juranek Studio will be toasty warm
tomorrow!
That's right! It is almost Friday, which means it is time for me to
bring you the Knock on Corn show!
On this week's program, we have a birthday celebration!
This past Tuesday, my grandfather celebrated his birthday, and so lets
help him celebrate!
Come join the fun, will you?
The fun all begins tomorrow, (Friday), on ACB Radio Interactive at 12
PM Eastern!
To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
and find the listen link!
You can also listen to the program on your amazon echo, on ACB Link
for IOS, and many other internet radio apps for your smartphone.
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek