[Radio-announce] Exploring yesterday, today, and tomorrow on ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:35:32 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

The other day, while I was performing, actually, the idea of time popped into my head as an idea for today’s show. Yesterdays, moments, time passing, tomorrow — it’s all somewhere in today’s show. We’ll even find a way or two to kill time or waste time. However we spend it, I know we’ll have a great time. 😊

The show starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay