[Radio-announce] Happy Friday!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:51:33 EST 2018

Greetings everybody!
 It's Friday! Yay!
 It has sure been one heck of an interesting week at the office, and
now its time to forget about that, and have some fun on this week's
show!
 I'll first start out with some polka music, to finish up the great
birthday celebration for my grandfather. Then, lets just say, I'll
keep you danceing! (Surprises are wonderful, you know!"
 I also have something new for you all, so I hope that we will have a
chance to get to it. Do you think we will?
 So come join the fun!
 The fun all begins starting at 12 PM eastern today on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek