[Radio-announce] ArtFelt! Coming up at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:00:01 EST 2018

Hi, folks.

Here’s hoping all of you have had a great week. There’s no particular theme on this week’s show, but I had fun picking out the music, as I usually do, stepping a little outside the comfort zone here and there. Feel like an adventure? Come feel the art with me.

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay