[Radio-announce] Rockin' your router! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 09:51:41 EST 2018

Hi Everyone!
 I don't know about this crazy weather here in the great state of
Iowa! But, hey, that's no big deal! I'm still ready to Rock your
router!
 And that is what we're planning on this week's program!
 On this week's show, I'll be playing you some of those wonderful
tunes that will make you want to get up and dance around your house,
your office, or whereever you may be!
 We will also take a trip down memory lane, and, I am hoping, that we
can get to that special feature that I talked about last week!
 So what are you waiting for?
 Come join the fun!
 The fun all starts in just a few hours, at 12 PM Eastern, on ACB
Radio Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 and find the listen link!
 You can also listen through the phone at 605-475-8130, option 4.
 Lastly, you may listen through ACB Link for IOS, tunein radio, or any
other of your favorite internet radio apps.
 See you soon!
 Tyler Juranek