[Radio-announce] "If you can't sing it, you'll have to swing it!" ArtFelt coming up at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:01:46 EST 2018

Hey everyone!

There is something on which I can always rely to give me an extra kick, a pick-me-up, or even just grab my attention when in the middle of other things. Do you know what that is? It’s the sound of that ride symbol that is very often in jazz rhythms — zing, zing-a-zing, zing-a-zing, zing-a-zing. That swing rhythm is so much fun, to me, and that’s what you are going to hear on today’s ArtFelt. Slow, fast, somewhere in between, we’re going to swing ourselves into next week! It start out easing you in with some smooth jazz, but don’t let that fool you. Are you going to swing with me?

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

We’ll be swingin’ on a star!

--
Jason Castonguay