[Radio-announce] SHOW CANCELLED

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Jan 31 11:01:30 EST 2018

I apologize. I have to cancel the show today.

The techy explanation is that the USB port that the sound card is plugged into is not recognizing any device. I noticed yesterday that it was occasionally dropping a device and then reconnecting. I have a USB hub on-order for an entirely different problem but that has not arrived. In retrospect, this port is probably what was causing the sound card issues where the bit rate was being changed. This usually means a new mother board and thank god that I just renewed the service contract.

I’m bummed.

Hopefully will be back next week.

Rick