[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 15:39:08 EST 2018

Be sure to tune in tonight from 7 to 9 Eastern for yet another addition of
The Best Of Yesterday & Today with me, dj Mike B, and my friends dj sparrow
and dj queen. In addition, be sure to mark your calendar for Wednesday
February 14, 2018, for a very special Valentines addition of TBYT. That
night, I'll be taking all your song dedications and playing all your
favorite softrock and lovesongs. Guys, if you have something you want to say
to that special girl in your life, or girls, if you want to tell your
special guy just how you feel but just can't find the right words and would
rather say it in a lovesong, you'll have the oppertunity to contact me
during the show via skype, and you can tell your special someone what's in
your heart live and on the air. So again that's Wednesday, February 14,
2018, from 7 to 9 pm right here on ACBRI. That'll be coming up two weeks
from tonight. If you have someting that you'd like to hear on tonight's
show, you know the drill,
Send email
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Or call me via Skype at simley-guy218. If you have any trouble finding me,
my sister says, that you can also search for someone on skype via their
email address. See you tonight.
To listen, just go to
www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>
and click on the player link.
Otherwise, if you're out and bout, you can take us along via your cell phone
by dialing 605-475-8130 and select option 4.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---