[Radio-announce] A trip to the symphony, and expose on the harp, and a bunch of other great tunes on this week's ArtFelt. 5PM ET on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:26:31 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

I had a few adventures over the week. What about you? You’re going to get to hear about mine along with some music I got to hear, as well. Filled in with the harp and lots of other great tunes. It’s a fun mix on today’s ArtFelt and I hope you’ll be able to join me.

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay