[Radio-announce] Clearing out the ear worms and other music to enjoy on today's ArtFelt beginning at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:29:32 EST 2018

Hey there, radio fans!

Last week, I provided listeners with a ton of songs that can easily get stuck, repeating and repeating in peoples’ heads. Well, I didn’t get through the entire playlist, so you’ll be hearing a bit more of that today. After I get rid of those ear worms (although, they never truly go away), I’ll provide you with some other interesting pieces that will have you tapping hands and/or feet and alternately sitting back for a nice ballad. Will you be there?

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay