[Radio-announce] Some interesting finds and a little green thrown in. ArtFelt is coming up at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:00:40 EDT 2018

Hi there, everyone!

While picking out music for this week’s show, it seemed I had some kind of theme in mind. However, it turns out to be a theme of not having a theme. All sorts of interesting bits from my collection will be played and, seeing as this is my final show before Saint Patrick’s Day, you’ll hear some Irish tunes, as well.

Here’s hoping this message finds you all well and, for those who celebrate it, a very Happy Saint Patty’s Day to you!

Will you tune in? ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay