[Radio-announce] Green on the Scene! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:53:21 EDT 2018

Greetings everyone!
 After a week-long vacation from work, radio, and a busy lifestyle,
and a busy week this week at my office, it is time for me to head down
to the Tyler Juranek Studio, open the door, and bring you the Knock on
Corn program!
 On this week's program, we spend some time cellebrating Saint
Patrick's Day in a kind of different way than we have in years past.
And, if there's time left, I'll talk to you about my trip, and so much
more!
 So come join the fun!
 The fun all starts today at 12 PM Eastern, on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 Lastly, don't forget to mark your calendars for the 2018 Iowa Council
of the United Blind Conference and Convention, April 13-15 on Acb
Radio Live Event! It will be another great convention this year!

 See you today at 12 Eastern!
 Tyler Juranek