[Radio-announce] Spring is here, so lend me an ear on ArtFelt coming up at 5PM ET

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:35:01 EDT 2018

Hey there, radio friends!

As the subject says, “Spring is here!” Although, you wouldn’t know it based on the weather we’re having here in New England. A snow storm is making its way onto the scene starting early tomorrow and, well, I have nothing positive to say about that. I want Spring and that’s what we’re going to have on ArtFelt. Perhaps, the weather gods will enjoy the music so much that they’ll grant me my wish.

You’ll hear lots of tunes having to do with flowers, Spring, rain, sunshine, and whatever else falls into the category. Are you ready? I sure am! Let’s do it!

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay