[Radio-announce] ring in spring with some great music!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 13:37:32 EDT 2018

Join me, dj Queen, and dj Song Sparrow tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern for
yet another edition of the best of yesterday & today. We'll be taking your
requests as well as song dedications. To join us, simply go to
www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>
and click on the player link then choose your media player of choice, or you
can use your I-device, amazon echo, Ipad, Etc. If you are out and about
tonight, you can take us along and listen via your cell phone by dialing
either 605-475-8130, or
712-775-4808. Either way, whichever number you choose to use, when prompted,
select option 4 to listen to our live Interactive channel. Thanks for
listening and we'll see you tonight.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---