[Radio-announce] Remembering family! On this week's Knock on Corn Program!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:36:01 EDT 2018

Greetings everybody! Happy Spring!
 It is that time again, that time that I look forward to most each and
every Friday, to bring you the Knock on Corn show!
 On this week's program, we will be paying tribute to my grandma
Sally, but in a little bit different style. We'll also chat about some
new things happening in my life, and after all that, I hope there will
be time to talk more about my vacation, and play some tunes to go with
it!
 So come join the fun, in just under a half hour on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 See you soon!
 Tyler Juranek