[Radio-announce] Narrations of Spring on this week's Main Menu

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Mar 29 07:34:12 EDT 2018

! Spring is here, spring is here! That means it’s Microsoft update time! Jeff Bishop and his team, Brett Humphrey, Carolina Hernandez and Mariah Moon join Jenine and Joe Steinkamp to talk Narrator. Be My Eyes has a new partnership with Microsoft and we’ll show you how it works. Plus, Randy and Jason have a spring surprise for us. Maybe they even have some accessible Easter candy? You’ll have to listen to find out.
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.