[Radio-announce] Closing a chapter. On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:01:00 EDT 2018

Greetings everybody!
When you saw the subject line, you probably were thinking, Is he
leaving the radio? To answer that, absolutely not! But today, after
the show, I am closing one chapter of my life, and starting a new one
on Monday. So you'll have to tune in and find out which chapter I'm
closing! We'll also finish the tribute we started last week, and who
knows what else?
So come join the fun! The fun all starts today at 12 PM eastern on ACB
Radio Interactive! To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/ and find the listen link! Hope to
see you soon!
Have a great Easter!
Tyler Juranek
PS. Don't forget! Mark your calendar for the 2018 Iowa Council of the
United Blind convention April 13-15! On ACB Radio Live Event!