[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 2 11:07:15 EDT 2018

Greetings everyone.
It's a new month and you know what that means. Tonight, we'll take a look at
the new albums coming out in the merry month of May, see what's up in the
land of entertainment, and we'll open up the movie valt and see what could
be  coming to a television or movie theater screen near you. Of course,
there will be lots of music to keep you dancing as the sun slowly dives into
the West. It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern on ACBRI. To listen live, just
point your web browser to
http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023
If you plan to be out and on the go tonight but would like to continue
listening, you can take us along and listen on your cell phone by dialing
712-775-4808, and when prompted, select option 4. It all starts tonight at 7
Eastern on ACBRI. If you've got something special you'd like to hear, you
can send me an email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
And if I have it, I'll play it. See you tonight.

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---