[Radio-announce] Relaxing and inspiring! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:39:00 EDT 2018

Greetings everyone!
 After a quiet week at the office, and some rainy weather outside, I
am ready to bring you another edition of the Knock on Corn show! Man,
do I have some great things lined up!
 This week, I focus on relaxation, and easy listening music! I'll also
talk to you about the ACB of Nebraska convention, and you will hear
something quite inspirational! And of course, you never know what else
I may have up my sleve, so come join the fun!
 It all begins today in just under a half an hour on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek