[Radio-announce] tune in tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 9 12:40:29 EDT 2018

Be sure to join me tonight at 7 Eastern time for the best of yesterday and
today on ACB Radio Interactive. All your favorites from the 70s to the
present. To make a request, just send email to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
To listen just point your web browser to either
www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>  and
click on the play link, or you can go to
www.sonicradio.rocks <http://www.sonicradio.rocks>
and select your media player of choice. Yes, I now simulcast on two radio
stations at once. I'll see you tonight.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---