[Radio-announce] Three times a charm..... on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern TODAY

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed May 16 06:57:44 EDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!!

Hope you all had a nice Mother's Day weekend!

I still have plenty of songs I found with numbers in the titles -
celebrating the fact that age is just a number. For the this week in a row,
we will keep the pre-summer party going with music with and about numbers.

Adult Contemporary, oldies, country, rock, a couple show tunes --- all songs
with a numeric reference of some kind. All fun!

Will also be playing ACB Conference and Convention Previews at the top of
each hour.

Hope you can join me live today on ACB Radio Interactive as I continue to
spin the numbers...

Rick's Picks airs Wednesday's on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM
Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to ACB
Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You may
also listen via telephone at the NEW number, 712-775-4808. Also, ask Alexa
to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern