[Radio-announce] tune in tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 16 14:20:06 EDT 2018

Hi friends,
It's dj Mike here with yet another awesome show for you. Be sure to join me
tonight at 7 Eastern for the best of yesterday and today right here on ACBRI
and now simulcasting with Sonicradio.rocks.
To listen, just go to
www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>
and click on the listen link. See you tonight.
Oh and if you'd like to make a request, just send all correspondance to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
You can also contact me via skype at smiley-guy218.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---