[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything will be on today starting at noon Eastern, 9 Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun May 20 11:44:40 EDT 2018

Hi there.

I'm back on ACBRI to entertain you with tunes from the late 1800's through today, tell you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, give you some sports updates, and there's the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  You'll hear this fun for three hours.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive.

And go just past the on demand links.  To send me an email, send requests or whatever to

and I'll see what I can do for you.

Catch you all at the top of the hour on ACB Radio Interactive.