[Radio-announce] Don't forget about the Marlaina live call in show happening this evening ...

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sun May 20 16:40:09 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

The Marlaina marathon is continuing on ACB Radio Mainstream. Deb Lewis and I will be airing a special 2 hour program starting at 8:00 PM Eastern. We will be playing some nice memories of Marlaina and taking your calls as we all think about Marlaina and her special contributions that she made in all of our lives.

All of this will be on ACB Radio's Mainstream channel.

We will give you the call in information during the show.

Please do join us.

Jeff Bishop