[Radio-announce] Jason and ArtFelt are baaaaaaaaaaack!! 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:57:00 EDT 2018

Hey there and howdy, everyone!

My, is it good to be back! It is exciting to finally have it together to bring you a fresh new edition. There is a lot to tell you and some of it is bitter-sweet, but I have a great mix of tunes, some of which help us honor and remember those who have served our country well.

So, if you are able, please join me! The show commences at  5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay