[Radio-announce] join us tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 30 15:15:26 EDT 2018

Be sure to tune in tonight for The Best Of Yesterday and Today with Me, dj
Mike B, dj Song Sparrow, Anita, and Michelle, where we will entertain you
with music, news, and sometimes even a little goofyness. To join the party
Just open your favorite browser of choice and hop on over to
http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023
and you can either click on the play link at the top of the page, or scroll
down to the middle of the page and choose any of the many media players
listed. To contact us or make a request, just send email to
mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:mbern6516 at aol.com>
If you like, you can even talk to us both live on air or off air via skype
by sending a contact request to smiley-guy218. What's that? You won't be at
home tonight between the hours of 7 and 9 pm? No problem. We're mobile.
Gotta cell phone? Great. Just pick it up and dial 712-775-4808 and when
prompted, select option 4.
 We'd love to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Mike B and friends

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---