[Radio-announce] Guess what time it is? It's Anything and Everything time on ACB Radio Interactive

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 2 11:18:31 EDT 2018

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

Well, technically this minute isn't when Anything and Everything starts.  The actual starting time is noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific, both of those are U.S. times.  For three hours I attempt to keep your attention and play all sorts of good music from the late 1800's through today.  I have Brian and Linda Lewis's usual songs that they like to hear, but don't let that stop you from sending a request my way.  I'll mix your requests into the usual songs, and there are also tunes that the system chooses, and those are from 2012 and 2015.  If you have a request, comment or whatever, send them my way via email.  Just send them to

and I'll get them and see what I can do for you faithful and new listeners.

There is also other material besides music on the show.  In addition to music, we have weather, local sports, chat from me about what I did and will do this week, and we definitely can't forget that weekly segment known as the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  By the way, I'm always looking for good material for the Bullwinkle segment.  Send them in to the above email address, and if it's radio suitable I'll add it to the list of jokes that I have.

What else do I need to mention?  Oh yeah, there's that small detail of how to listen into the show.  Simply point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just below the on demand content.  You'll find the listen link there.

Well, as of the time of writing this note, it's 11:15 a.m. Eastern U.S. time, which means there's about 45 minutes for me to get a nap.  Never fear, however.  I'll be bush eyed and brighty tailed to do the show.  Catch you all then on ACB Radio Interactive!