[Radio-announce] Happy Labor Day! Good Energy Mix Today! Rainy, stormy weather!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 3 09:41:30 EDT 2018

Whether you're spending a day off or at work, I hope you'll spend some time
with us on "The Good Energy Mix." We're anticipating a lot of rain. So maybe
enjoy some good eats and great music! I've done shows before about rain and
storms and am always amazed at what comes up in searches.

And here we are already in September! Didn't this year just begin? :)

Some of you already have reserved seats. :) Come on over! I want to hear
from you!

http://acbradio.org/interactive

11:00 A.M. EST.

How are you spending this day?