[Radio-announce] If you like 80's music, tune into ACB Radio Interactive starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for the Eclectic 80's.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 4 11:13:22 EDT 2018

Hi dudes and dudettes.

It's about time to throw the switch and go back to that great decade of music from the 80's.  Basically, if the tune was out in the 80's, and radio played it, chances are really good that I have the tune, and I'd be quite happy to play what you'd like to hear.  Send your requests or whatever you like via email to

and I'll see what I can do for you.  To tune into the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just below the on demand portion of the page.

Catch you at the top of the hour for three hours of fun on ACB Radio Interactive!