[Radio-announce] [Friends] Out of town this week, so enjoy a great replay of ArtFelt at 5PM ET on ACBRI, and, "In The Quiet" to follow.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 4 15:57:40 EDT 2018

Thank you Jason, and, hello everyone! I happen to know that my dear friend Jason will be tuned in for “In The Quiet.” So let’s cover him and his friends Scott and any others around with a soothing, comforting blanket of peace and the kind of quiet that brings any ease, guidance or inspiration needed. I send this to each and everyone of us. That’s what time “In The Quiet” does for us.  Mmmmmm! Sooo good!!!

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Let’s wrap up and send this sweet blanket of ease, peace and comfort!

Debbie Hazelton