[Radio-announce] tune in tonight at 7

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 12:02:45 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,
Tune in tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 centeral, 5 mountain, and 4 pacific for
another edition of the best of yesterday and today. Tonight, among the usual
festivities, I'll be doing a special tribute for some friends of mine.
What's it all about you ask? Well I guess you'll just have to tune in to
find out. Point your web browser to
www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>
and click on the player/player link and choose your media player of choice.
You can also listen via your phone by dialing
712-775-4808

And when prompted, choose option 4.
See you tonight.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---