[Radio-announce] Join me "On the Inside Track" with my guest, Debbie Hazelton. Huh? lol

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Sep 5 17:16:20 EDT 2018

Join me "On The Inside Track" at 9:00 P.M. EST. with my guest, Debbie
Hazelton. Huh? Wait. That's me, and it's my show. Well, tune in and figure
out who is there. lol http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Wait, am I coming or going? It's not 11:00 P.M. so I don't need to know just
whereI am. You never know though, just where I might show up. Lol

So tune in and see if you can figure it out.

9:00 P.M. Eastern.

ACB Radio Mainstream

There's an app that's called "Where the hell am I?

I guess it depends on who shows up.

Or does it?