[Radio-announce] a couple more notes about tonight show "On The Inside Track"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed Sep 5 18:18:19 EDT 2018

I forgot to mention there's some noise now and then with a microphone. This
show was done on Zoom, and I was told the video was great, so when I heard
the rustling of the mic in editing, I couldn't figure out how it was
happening. Turns out, that day, I was wearing a blouse that has a sleeve
that billows. So evidently any move I made just brushed that sleeve against
the mic. Apology for any inconvenience. Some things sound a bit muffled.

If you are interested in contacting Sylvia Molera, the other person there,
you may reach her at:

Syl molera at gmail.com

I tend to write email addresses this way as a way of helping to prevent
spam.

Sylvia does Quantum Healing Hypnosis and Beyond Quantum Healing.

All best everyone,

Debbie