[Radio-announce] Is there an angel on your shoulder? Need one? What about angels? On "The Good Energy Mix" today

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 10 08:24:49 EDT 2018

Yeah, yeah. I know. That Debbie Hazelton is, well, she's just so "woo woo!"
But what about those angels? Ever been "saved by the bell?" Ever had that
lucky draw right at the exact, even last moment? What about that exact
moment or perfect time, when the right person, right opportunity just
happened to show up? Coincidence? Well, what if it is just co-incidence,
incidents that just somehow happen to coincide side-by-side? What happens if
we just pay more attention to these and say "thank you." What happens if we
simply ask them, it, whoever whatever, for the help when we need it and see
what happens?

So today, on GEM, all the music is about angels. What about a lighter step?
A lighter heart? What about putting more good thoughts and feelings into the
bank, in case they're needed further down the road?

Come hang out with this woo woo wacky person and you just might find
yourself with something good to think about, no matter how things seem out
there. :) It's been said "We are the ones we've been waiting for."  So let's
make it good. Music is contagious. So are smiles and good thoughts. They
further spawn greater ease, joy and peace.

I already know some of you who will be here today, already trusting in the
angels. :)

"The Good Energy Mix."

11:00 A.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive