[Radio-announce] Summer is winding down, but ArtFelt is here to wind you up. Starting at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:57:46 EDT 2018

Good afternoon, everyone!

Have you felt that this Summer has flown by? It sure feels like that, to me. I had lots to enjoy and I am glad for the time I had to enjoy the Summer, but it is a little sad that the end is approaching. But with the end of something comes the beginning of another, but that’s jumping  ahead into another show. 😊

For now, we’re going to enjoy music all about the different feelings and thoughts many have had about the summer and maybe just a little of where that can lead. I hope you’ll spend a little time with me as I catch you up on some of what’s been going on here and play some great tunes.

The music  starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my dear friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>