[Radio-announce] Find solutions, resilience and more... "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 11 18:38:28 EDT 2018

Hello!

Please join me! It's really quite amazing how peaceful it is, spending time
"In The Quiet."

Guidance, peace, renewal. It's all there.

And together, when we spend time there, something even greater than the sum
of each of us together makes such a wonderful difference, a needed
contribution to the betterment of our world.

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

On ten stations now. I'm so proud of this show, and so grateful for the
opportunity, this show, now in its sixth year.

Thanks for joining me!