[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 13:39:42 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,
This week, we're back to normal with the hits. Last week's show was a major
hit with Ryon's family. Oh, in case I didn't tell you, Ryon Conroy was the
person whom I was paying tribute to last week. Thank goodness that my friend
Michelle was there to guide me through the show, as it was a real heart
rencher. My friend Jay was on the show with me to help say things about
Ryon. He and our friends Will and Steve, among others went to school with
Ryon. Michelle and I however, did not. While I was doing the show on air,
Michelle was helpping me behind the scenes, providing comfort and support.
If you'd like to download a copy of last week's show for yourselves, its
available on facebook. For those of you whose email addresses I have on file
already, you should have received a download link from this past weekend by
now. If you'd like to tune in, you know the drill by now
www.acbradio.org <http://www.acbradio.org>
or
http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023
 and of course you can call us via phone by dialing 712-775-4808 and when
prompted, select option 4. See you tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5
Mountain, and 4 Pacific
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---