[Radio-announce] It's Apple Over Teakettle on this week's Main Menu!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Sep 13 09:24:24 EDT 2018

Huh? We understand our fans are just dying to know what the intrepid Main Menu staff have to say about a certain event that took place this week. Fresh from our Apple Fan Gang listen, Jenine, Jason, Randy and Larry come to you with new team member Paul Henricson to watch the new Watch, talk about new phones and more Apple. The Big R also brings us some accessibility news that will sweep you off your feet! It’s a pentagonal panel at a round table on this week’s Main Menu and we know you’ll want to listen!

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.