[Radio-announce] What? Opera, again? Tune into ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:47:01 EDT 2018

Hey there, everyone!

If you didn’t get to catch the show that my friend, Gabriella, and I aired all about opera, here is a golden opportunity to catch a replay of it. We had so much fun putting it together and we do a great job giving you the story background and other details. This way, if the piece is in another language, you’ll still understand what’s going on and can just sit back and enjoy.

I’m doing a replay this week while I take a break after returning from a full trip. You’ll hear all about it next week.

Maybe you won’t be singing along with the pieces today, but I promise at least one great melody will get stuck in your head. The music  starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my dear friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay