[Radio-announce] Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from Coming up 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 08:19:13 EDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!!

One song made me think of another and so it goes -- a Rick’s Picks show with no real theme other than some great tunes. Every one brings up some memories for me and I hope for you too.

Hope you can join in the fun! Feel free to text during the show at 617-633-7947 or email me at rick.morin at comcast.net <mailto:rick.morin at comcast.net> .

Rick’s Picks airs Wednesday’s on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs and Android app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to ACB Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You may also listen via telephone at the NEW number, 712-775-4808. Also, ask Alexa to “Tune In ACB Radio Interactive”. ACBRI sounds great on your Echo!!

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick’s Picks Wednesday’s from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern