[Radio-announce] if available, be sure to tune in tonight at 7 for TBYT on ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 13:21:26 EDT 2018

Greetings listeners:
Grab your pc, laptop, or I-device and be sure to join me tonight for the
best of yesterday and today; all your favorites from the 70s to the present.
To listen via your device of choice, point your web browser to:
http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023
Or if you happen to be out and on the go, you can take me along on your
portable I-device. I don't have one, so unfortunately I'm not able to
explain how to go about accessing the station that way. However, you can
also use your cell phone to hear the broadcast. The number to dial is
712-775-4808. When you call, you'll be greeted by a message spoken by our
general manager Larry, who will walk you through the options regarding how
to listen to ACB Radio. For the Interactive department, simply press 4 on
your touch tone phone and you'll be logged in automatically. When finished
listening, simply hang up (if you're listening via the phone), or close out
of the stream in the usual way on your other computerized device of choice.
All requests and dedications are welcome via skype or email. Send all
correspondence to either of the following methods:
Email: mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:mbern6516 at aol.com>
Skype: smiley-guy218
The show begins at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific. See you
tonight. If you can't listen tonight, I'll send a link at which you can use
to download and listen to the show later on this week.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---