[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything is back!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 23 11:06:39 EDT 2018

Hey there dudes and dudettes.

It's me, your happy DJ letting you know Anything and Everything is back on ACB Radio Interactive.  You'll get to hear even more of recent music, the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, some sports info, and there's the exciting Bullwinkle joke of the week.  The thrill packed show starts today at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific, and the show lasts for three thrilling hours.  Of course your email messages are always welcome.  Send them to

and I'll do what I can for you.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand part of the site.  You'll find a listen link there.

Catch you today at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time for three hours of babbling and incoherent musing from me.  If you don't like that kind of stuff, at least tune in for the tunes.