[Radio-announce] Good morning! It's a GEM day! Let's spend it together!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 24 08:54:26 EDT 2018

Hey there!

I'm back. I'll fill you in on my trip, latest cooking bentures, my thoughts
on the Apple roll-out  and play lots of great music! Come on! New week! We
can make it good! Let's jump in and make the most of it! Hehehehehe. Need
more sleep? Catch a few zzzs and then tune in! Can't? Already at work? Well,
sneak a few moments with me and let's see if I can make the Good Energy Mix
more contagious! Lol.

11:00 A.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

I'm counting on you. A seasaw won't work if you're not at the other end. lol